Thursday, May 13, 2004

My Research

I am working with Dr. Chandra Bhat at UT Austin. My research focus is based on the modern trend of predicting Activity Daily Patterns of individuals. As a part of this I am currently working on the development of a software called "CEMSELTS", a demographic Simulator.
As a part of my Master's Thesis, I am working on Discrete Choice Applications in Transportation Safety.

My interests include application of Operation Research in Transportation, in addition to Activity Based Modeling.

In my undergrad at IITM I worked with Dr.B.S. Murthy on obtaining an Optimal Solution for Furrow Irrigation

As a part of my Undergarduate Project I worked on the Linear Progarmming Model and its sensitivity to a Penalty Parameter.


As of now, I aspire to do a Phd. We will see........

No comments: