Tuesday, December 14, 2004

About me

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my webpage. This is the webpage of Naveen Eluru.
I am currently pursuing my Masters at UT Austin, with Dr. Chandra Bhat.

My educational background:
I finished my undergraduate in Civil Engineering in IIT Madras.
I did my higer secondary (+2) in Gowtham Junior College, Gudavalli.

My Personality:
(tough one!!)
I am a fun loving chap interested in everything ranging from movies, sports, books and research.

My passions:
talking to friends, reading, games, movies...... and many more.....

Interesting Facts about me:
I am from the Ganga Hostel in IIT Madras. I am a great fan of my hostel ... My stay in IITM was made memorable because of my friends there....Especially my gumbal ... I miss each one of them.... The life at IITM would remain as the best phase of my life!!

Coming to my Hostel.... Its a lovely place to be...I am a freako fan of the "Rava Dosa" served there on Saturdays.... Also in IITM we have an Open Air Theatre (OAT)... Watchin movies there was FUN......

As i mentioned I am in Austin. Austin is a lovely place to be in US. Especially the weather here is simply awesome.......

I watch lots of movies.... My favourites include Forrest Gump, Raja (gult), Legend of Bhagat Singh (Hindi) and many more.. i even enjoy some Stanley Kubrick movies

I love putting night outs chatting (farting---IITM Lingo) with my friends.... I used to put nite outs on all most all Fridays in my senior year in IITM.

No comments: