Sunday, March 05, 2006

India

Yesterday we watched "Rand De Basanti" ..... It was my second time and it was very entertaing and moving at the sametime.....

What is the movie's message!!

it is not to go ahead and shoot your defence minister (may be its coincidence we had defence ministers involved in scams, be it the NDA or the Congress Government).......

I liked Maddi's dialogue..... "No country is perfect"
Yes for sure.... India is not what you can call a perfect country... But we have the talent and the resources needed to improve the state of the country. There are always issues, like terrorism and naxalism that we can do away with, which eat into the finances essential for removing poverty and improving education...It is essential for the younger generation to take it up on them to change the state. It is easy to say this.... I hope someday I can say i just did not say but I put in my efforts for the cause.

Jai Hind

No comments: