Sunday, November 05, 2006

Random stuff

When a friend of mine asked a question..... i laughed a whole day...... I mean..it was... at that point so hilarious... but the more I give it thought... its not the person's fault for thinking that way.... People behave weirdly and the reasons for that behavior could be arbit.. and may be its just that I dont understand the manner.........

Of course... i dont know... if what I feel is the correct way to live..... But in spite of the fact that I appreciate people being different.. there will always be certain limits within which you operate..... if you feel some person is out of those limits...then it is very difficult to handle them.... In an ideal situation I would not like to have any limits... every person can live the way they want to.... but may be the other person also should realize them and appreciate my point of view...
The way I see it... may be I am rigid... But thats how I am and may be I cant help it... of course i will admit.. i am much more flexible towards females relative to guys.... but still i am rigid!!!

I like it that way... because i draw my boundaries clear... and don't muddle up my friendships!!!
or atleast thats what I think now :D

No comments: