Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Two people

My life in Austin has always been controlled by one person in my first year. It altered my moods and caused me pain. I worked very very hard to strengthen myself and start enjoying life. Now in the last one year i have given that control to another person knowingly and even willingly. Today after what transpired I realize how wrong i am to let the other person control my life. I not for once think my decision to proceed the way I did a year ago was wrong. But I was wrong about according so much importance to that person. It's the same mistake I made in first year all over again. I hope to learn and work towards the strength i built in the early part of my Austin life. I know I can and I will very soon.
Well to top of the pain from the second person the first person to whom I was immune also caused me pain today. Well, I realized i have weakened there too and let the person hurt me. So, I need to work hard on two fronts now. That I will do!

No comments: