Friday, July 02, 2010

Blogging from Dubai

Well, have been here for 5 hrs and have 1 more hour to go. Watched the Ghana vs Uruguay match. It was pretty cool. Not football of the highest caliber but intriguing nonetheless. The way Saurez sacrificed himself for the team was awesome (Call it unsporting, but thats for another day).
In other news Brazil lost. Thats stunning. But I don't mind.

Then at Wimbledon Berdych is flying hot and I hope his gas will last for one more match. Basically I am asking for a new Wimbledon Champion (if you get the drift:P)

Ok I will sign off with a nice piece by Bhogle on how cricket experts need to react with a little more responsibility regarding how India handled Jon howard's nomination.

I am off to India for 2 months and blogging might be sporadic (if you care!)

No comments: