Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Cricket

Well, I see a lot of articles on how stupid the Indian Cricket has been. I agree. Now I start seeing articles that claim that Dhoni is a poor captain. Now, I do not know if Dhoni is as great a captain as Mark Taylor (the  greatest captain I have seen.. People claim Mike Brearely is right up there, but I did not see him). But he does do somethings right. Well, to blame Dhoni for the lack of performance in a couple of series (yes Iwill give the WI series too) is ridiculous. Common guys give the poor guy some time. I agree the team was unfit (zaheer, yuvraj and tendulka (not match fit) when they landed in England and that's the responsibility of coach and training staff. We have bucket loads of those people and what are they doing? Dhoni was so successful all this time he was bound to fail. Stop complaining. Ok worst case we will lose this English series so what? Blame BCCI for not giving time for preparation. If at all you should blame anybody its only them. Please wait and reserve your opinions for at least one or two more series and give the guy a chance to redeem himself. Of course I will give it to you that his batting and keeping were very shoddy. That exposes the tail even more! anyway thats for another day.

I just hope Viru turns up fit and smashes the shit out of the English bowlers (well I can dream can't I :P)

 

No comments: