Wednesday, September 05, 2012

The Conventions

There are some things within the American system that I really like. you have the Conventions. You offer the contenders a 3 day chance ot make the case for why they should be leading the country. I think this is an amazing way to hear from and learn about the future leaders. Today, I witnessed one of the greatest polictical speeches I have seen. I heard of Bill Clinton's pedigree; but never watched him speak live. Man, i have never seen somebody deliver so many facts on such complex issues so effortlessly. I can see why people loved him so much when he was in his pomp. But the way he addressed all the lies from Romnney and Ryan campaign was quite cool. Also, loved some of the statements he made on the number of jobs generated during democrat versus republican presidencies! Interesting to know that (hopefully they are true!).

No comments: