Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Oh God its freezing in Austin

hmmm..... ?????????
its -1 (celcius) outside here in Austin.... Not a very common thing ..for the temperature to reduce so much..... I was as usual at my desk working..... a bit seriously...bcos i have an assignment due tomorrow (oh sorry today!!)... Then i see the weather on my firefox and realize the temperature has fallen below 0.... So i venture out with a hot coffee ..... its freezing outside...but who cares.... i love it...... i dont know if its the Nescafe or the -1 that was making feel so nice....... i have never seen the water vapors coming out from my mouth condense like smoke..... this was the first time....n it was so nice.... I was not there for long...may be 5 mins..... (i am health concsious)........

oh God... I should get back to my assignment... 6hrs and 3 problems to go
bye for now....

No comments: