Monday, June 26, 2006

Friends (especially if they are girls)

Friends .... I always wanted to know what makes someone a good friend to me...... I have a great group of guys from undergrad...... with whom I never feel weird.... I always see it is a give and take relationship ....and they are around when you need them.....

With the girls (undergrad and grad) ..... however i cannot say that with conviction ...... dont know why.... may be I was conservative to get so close to a girl that I am sure about what she thinks......... or may be because i give in a lot................ i know i do.... i have to change!!

and then .... undergrad you had a huge group of people to chooce from and I chose my group....
the grad life in US..... I was not that fortunate....... i did not have such a huge choice set.... but i did make some great friends...... one of the guys most close to me moved at the end of my first year.... i miss the long discussions... but i always feel great when i talk to him........ Slowly new friendships strengthened...... only to slowly start dissolving a bit........ Still once in a while i feel nobody understands me....... I am sure I am right...anyway...

Coming to the girls..... because of the unique behavior each girl has her own way..... at some point you will feel weird with everybody... i feel something is missing when its a girl !!

anway................. life inspite of all this moves on........................

No comments: