Saturday, June 10, 2006

Time

I am finding it hard to accept.....i still dont think the entire effect of my decision has struck me... It still will take time to sink in.... and when it does.... i will need all my strength to fight it.... I will fight because I know myself..... But still there will be some real bad days ahead......anyway!!
I have lot of work to do...which will help me.....
CEMDAP has been going really well.... I guess we are close to completing the debugging.....
My paper...is not done yet...and I need to put in time to get it done......in fact a lot of time....

lets see how this summer unfolds...the last summer professionally was a bad one.... this one already is bad on the personal front........I am waiting to see how it turns out professionally......
I cant even hope for something!!!

No comments: