Friday, September 29, 2006

Perspective

Life teaches a lot....

when I was in my btech (rather abt to finish my btech) i thought i have seen everything... i can handle anything and I am equipped to face the world.......... oh man was I wrong!!!!

Throughout my grad school..... I have met so many people.... none of whom who fall into the bracket of the kind of people i know.... its actually scary to see this...... but thats life... you make mistakes... you learn..... another important difference especially for a person like me... who interacts very little with americans .... the number of people you meet is small..... and once a group is formed you restrict yourself to that group and do not elt any new comers.... that is where the difference starts.... in IIT you meet new people .... make new freinds and see many like minded people ... here you have a small group with whom the time spend is immense....... nearly as much as you tend to spend in a family...... thats when you see a person inside out.... and you see so many disagreements...... not that i am agreeable to others!
I being a very emotional kind who once lets a person into the inner circle spends time...thinking abt him/her a lot.... which i am realizing is not the right way... so i am working on it...... lets see how far that it will take.... live life... have fun... make friends... they can live on their own.. and you better live on your own... "I" was never important to me..... now..i have to give it more importance..... (Ofcourse i impose myself on people... so i tend to get what i want.. thats unconcsious... i dont do that consciously....)
i dont know what life has in store for me.... i am slicha scared looking forward......

Small things that mean nothing to most people influence me... i know the person does not do it intentionally..... but it has its effect!!! anyway.....................

got a gift......liked it and as usual am happy :D

No comments: