Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Scehdule

I have considered myself a night person......
i was actually very producive in the early mornings during my childhood.... i used to get up at 3.00 am and study for 2 hrs and sleep ................those periopds were very productive.....

once i reached my +1 and +2 however all of that changed i could not get up at all in the morning... however i learned to stay up late.. the habit intensified in my undergrad........

even in my first 2 years at ut Austin... i pretty much slept late and got up late..... to work... i remember the numerous night outs for so many assignments..so many deadlines.... and all.....

now .... for my quals... which will be held at 8.00 am.... i tried to get up early for sometime before the exams.... i got up around 7-8....... which is way early by my standards.... for that i slept around 12-1 am...... after my quals... i did not try to get back to my old schedule... the biggest question is shud i get back or not....
i am still thinking... i have tried for the last 2-3 weeks... the morning session works ok types..... still i feel some uneasiness throughout the day.... i am not used to working so much time in the day i guess...... anyway... lets see...

the schedule this sem sounds hectic... with so much CEMDAP work...... my bicycle project.... my safety paper...... then add to that my 3 courses.... all of that makes one hell of a sem!!! i am looking forward to..... lets see

No comments: