Thursday, October 05, 2006

Random thoughts

There are times when you feel scared... when it is really difficult to comprehend life...
why somethings happen... and those to some people.....
Those thoughts move you so much .. They influence your life... The really tough decisions you need to take.... May be it is foolish to be influenced by those thoughts.. But you cant help it....

Everything in life is a result of a series of inspirations... You try things out and realize you eithe r love them or not.... You pursue things with a vigor if you lover them......... and some scare the wits out of you... sometimes giving you comfort in really hard decisions....

As far as I am concerned, so far, I had to make only one really tough decison that will affect my life.... Whenever I think about it... it hurts.... i feel guilty....... but the scary thoughts comfort me.... may be its for the good......

what can i do !!!

No comments: