Saturday, October 07, 2006

timely orkut fortune

You display the wonderful traits of charm and courtesy

i always wondered how important it is to be starightforward versus diplomatic...

If I know somebodyis wrong I find it very difficult not to mention it and carry on as if nothing has happenned... even if that thing is not a big thing.. i find really difficult..... may be because i feel it is like fooling yourself that you accept... i feel its a way you encourage the other person/thing to happen in a similar way again...... i know that has its drawbacks... you might end up quarrelling for trivial things.... but if you exercise restraint in trivial things and exhibit your feelings in things that matter thats ideal.. but if you sit down silent and be diplomatic i feel its wrong!!

Then... I am at the stage of life where people who are about 25 and single find it really weird !!

It was different for me.. but i was effectively single even in the past... now the fact that i consider myself single.... its even harder... dont know why...... I am not alone.... I know other friends of mine who feel similarly..........

It is weird is all i can say.......... it is not possible to put into words anthing more!!!
May be its because you know there is a vacuum... nobody exists to understand and accept you as you are..... (apart from your family!!)

No comments: