Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A while

Haven't blogged for a while by my standards. Have been on a trip to DC, Pittsburgh, Buffalo and back. It was slightly hectic what with mails from my advisor and night outs and lack of sleep. But I enjoyed every bit of it. As I have been realizing more and more off late there is nothing better than meeting your undergrad friends. Somehow there is a sense of understanding and respect for one another. Also got a chance to meet a senior who recently got married. Man!! he was awesome and I am happy for him and wish him a very happy married life.

Niagara was fun and beautiful. The power of the great waters make you intoxicated. I loved it while it lasted. Then the night out at Buffalo and time with my friend were also nice. Of course the great hospitality at psp's home with his mom cooking great food was as usual unbelievable.

Now that I am back here I have lots of stuff to do and occasionally it scares me. But now I feel better I have deadlines to work, so I can work without any thoughts.

Back to it then

No comments: