Monday, August 13, 2007

Chak De India

Simply amazing movie. I just loved it. For the first time I liked SRK's action. (For people who know my dislike for him that is a huge complement for SRK). The movie is well directed and well made striking the exact chords that make you happy or sad at the appropriate moments. There were scenes where your eyes are filled with tears when something happens. I, as an avid sports watcher, can really understand the ecstasy or agony that a sportsman is filled with when he/she wins/looses. There were very many good scenes. And of course, as one of my friends expected, one of the best lines of the movie came from a gult girl. That line itself made my day :P

The plot was decent and the way it was executed was perfect. To put it simply i am impressed and happy!!

No comments: