Sunday, November 11, 2007

2 movies 1 ticket

A interesting evening began with my trip to school to work. I worked for a couple of hours and did good progress. Then we thought about going to the movie OSO. However, we had very little so we hurry around to get something "to go" and eat on our way to the theater. Once we reach the theater we realized the show for OS was house full. Not a bad thinga s far as I was concerned. But my friends felt bad. Then after considerable deliberation we decided to watch "Lambs for Lions". It was a very nice movie. More importantly it was a short one too. As soon as LFL was done we went into the OSO theater and watched that one. Luckily, for me, the most important parts were still there. I would not have survived for 3 hrs of OSO for sure. So clearly I got the best deal.

Good way to finish would be to work for a while, chat at home and sleep!!

No comments: