Saturday, November 24, 2007

Quotes

from Wikipedia

  • "The trouble with me is that every match I play against five opponents: umpire, crowd, ball boys, court, and myself."

  • "I wouldn't want to go to a sports psychiatrist, because when you're finished, you come out more crazy than you go in."

  • "I still break racquets, but now I do it in a positive way."

  • "My fines? I pay more fines than some guys' career prize money on the tour."

  • "I think it's interesting, you have three movies in one match: horror, comedy, drama. It's fun. I enjoy it. I am like that. I don't like to change. And if I could choose, I would be the same again. Just me, and I like who I am."

  • "In every game I play there are three players in me that could surface anytime, Good Goran, Bad Goran, Crazy Goran! They can all serve aces."

  • "I have so many runner-up cups that I am thinking of starting my own tea shop."

  • "I do not want that 'plate' again." - coming into his fourth Wimbledon final having lost the three others.

  • "Today's players, they do not know how. If you are going to throw it, you break it. You have to show commitment." (on throwing rackets)

  • "I go kill myself" (after losing the Wimbledon 1998 final against Pete Sampras)
Obviously they are from Goran Ivanisevic

No comments: