Monday, May 19, 2008

Freinds

Another random post on friends.

I looked around in Austin and I realized there is significant shortage of a particular kind of friends. I really miss the good old times with this group. The way I have become i don't see myself making friends too. So this will be slicha bad.

I am pretty different from most of the people I know. May be a little to crazy, a little too emotional and a little too easily angry with small stuff. Am I changing or was I like this before? You are bound to change with age. But, sometimes I am scared I am changing a little too much because of the people around me. Further, off late I am realizing that I do not have fun in groups most of the time. This is pretty scary. I used to be a very social and had fun in huge gumbals. Now it seems like I prefer being one on one. What does this mean?

Anyway!!

No comments: