Monday, May 19, 2008

Weekend

Was a pretty weird weekend this one.
Friday I was in pretty low spirits what with hearing lots of bad news, my work not going according to plan and also because of the setbacks to favorite teams. All of this put in me in a real shitty mood. So Saturday I decided I will not work and relax with some gult movies. I ended up watching 4 of them.
Anasuya
First serial killer telugu movie. Pretty well handled. There were some parts that were dragging, but overall a very nice attempt and I enjoyed it.

Manthra
A telugu horror genre movie. Decently directed and was ok types scary at different points. I thought it was well done

Then had a nice dinner at a friends home. It looks like getting married is a very good option. Anyway more on that later. Also managed to watch Aithe and Amma Nanna Oka Tamil Ammayi in the remaining part of the day.

Sunday started with no sleep. But somehow managed to pull myself up for the austin library book sale and managed to get some good books pretty cheaply. Good bargain!!

Then lunch at Souper Salad was al right except for some minor things that pissed me!
Evening was very good with another great dinner at a friends place and the converstaion that follwed was fun. This finally managed to cheer me enough!

Anyway, tomorrow shall be work day again!!


No comments: