Thursday, July 03, 2008

Life

As I read my daily roundup of blogs I found this piece

It feels really sad to read something like that. To see people suffer in dire states. But, the people going through it handle it better than we think they do. For them its something they are used to. They have not seen the nice beds or good food. So, for them its all that they have seen. I think that is the primary reason why they do not attempt towards change. There will be one person once in a while who is keen to see how others are living and work hard to change that state. Until that happens, life moves on for them in a same routine way. It is sad, but true! There needs to be an inner desire among them to change their state of life only then it can happen. I agree, most of them fight only to defeated by so many things (including society or other forces). But until they fight to come out of that state they will lead a life similar to that described in the post. The way to achieving success will be through education and if only the government can ensure that good education is accessible to all these people have a chance!

Until then there will be kind people helping them out and people like me feeling good after a long discussion as if I have done something!

So much for hypocrisy!

No comments: