Monday, December 29, 2008

Shane Watson

I hope he is serious (cricinfo)
Glass half full

It's hard enough to convince players to speak to the media when their side is losing, let alone when the player in question has just received devastating injury news. But Shane Watson is a talkative chap and when he discovered that he had stress fractures in his back that would keep him from bowling for up to six months, he was happy to do television and radio interviews to explain the situation. "I've been really happy with the way things have progressed over the last ten months to a year, the way my game has been able to improve," Watson said. "I'm happy with the things that have been evolving and it's just another little setback but I'm going to be really excited when I'm back bowling and back playing full pelt." Talk about looking on the bright side.


No comments: