Friday, December 26, 2008

Solitude

Solitude is something that I tend to prefer in cycles. There were times in the past when I was worried to stay alone early during my stay in Austin. Slowly I learned to enjoy spending time with myself. I started liking it. Then slowly I slipped into a phase where I started getting into a group that reduced the amount of time I spend alone. I just realized it has risen to such high proportions that I am at the stage where I was 4 years ago. I think I have to start again, slowly to spend time with myself. I know it is only a matter of time. But the ride will be anything but simple. I need to disassociate with some specific things to reach there! What makes it difficult is the belief that what I wanted was right and not everybody sees it that way.

Lets see!

No comments: