Monday, February 20, 2006

Early Mornings

I am still up...The time on my computer reads 5.00AM...... Time many would love to begin their day... But I am not the routine person....So i plan to end my day now..... As I wait for the clock to move forward so that i can board a bus... i blog to pass time...... It has been a productive day... Got some work done.... Should keep this momentum going... Have a lot of things to do..... Have to get my act together.... I have been influenced by lot of silly stuff of late... I have to re assert my priorities and start getting back to work.....
It should be great going to Smokies......... we will see!!

The Indian cricket team shoved the Pakistan team..... somehow it does not make up for the test loss ..but it is at least a consolation..... However I missed Sehwag..... Hope he will teach the English bowlers some stuff..... Waiting for him to be back to his best......

thats all for now...
Will be back later

No comments: