Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Room mates in Austin

I came to Austin...safe with the knowledge that I knew many seniors..... but main reason for the safe feeling was I knew 2 of my future room mates...both of them were from IITM...... God... i never guessed that the other guy would be the best to bear n stay... i know....in every house there will be arguments..may be quarrels....but our house was awesome...I never felt like talking !!!

From there on I moved with one of my seniors.... That was a very refreshing experience..... Now that he has moved to Boston...now i have a new roommate....with whom i spend very little time.... but from august I will be moving with my seniors....but today I will officially start cooking at their place.........Hoping I will graduate without anymore new shifts!!

No comments: