Saturday, February 25, 2006

IITM --- What makes me like it so much !!

I heard today that 3 people from IITM had been made offers for UT program..... thats great... I was very pleased....

Whenever I hear anything good thats related to IITM it makes me so happy!! why??

is it the place..the lovely campus...the teachers some of whom have had a profound effect on my career choice...... or is it the friends i made and the wonderful people I met there?.... I will never know....IITM for me has an aura.... I dont know.....how to describe... I am doing my Phd with a very clear cut aim!!..... I hope to achieve it!! ..... For that I need to work a bit more harder than what I am doing right now....Hope I will start working much better.....anyway.......

Good to know at least 3 more IITM junta will be around..... I am pleased about that........ We will see how they will turn out!!

No comments: