Saturday, May 27, 2006

Back after sometime

been sometime since I blogged now..... Was busy with my moving .... then conference and very soon work..... I guess summer is here and that means its research time..... today we went to "FANAA"..... it was weird to put it mildly!!....

Life has been going on ok types since the last time i blogged..... I am just getting accustomed to my new house... still i need to move some stuff and finish up on that front...... With the room looks like some other things have changed to.... May be I would prefer them that way for now... I still sometimes feel the emptiness...

I made a trip to the library.... to get more novels... i wish i will be productive on that front....

Yesterday was a nice friend's B'day.... and the treat for that in MP was cool... We thulped.. I had my rava dosai and pongal...the only breakfasts i had in IITM... still miss the rava dosai !!

No comments: