Saturday, May 13, 2006

Whats Happenning

As I sit here in my office trying to figure whats happenning this sememster I find myself trying to answer questions to which I have no answer. I have an endsem to go. Did really bad in the last one. I dont think I expected to do any better !! I have not attented many classes and during the last month did not even have time to do the assignments!! I have one more endsem to go and the situation in that course is not any better. But I am not sure if i can start studying ... I need a break I guess for 3-4 days where I would just relax.... But till the end of Austin conf I dont see that happenning... So i will try to fight (though I say that without conviction!!) .. May be this is one of the "What am I doing here ? " kind of day......... I am at loss of words to explain i guess.... Have been reading a novel.... i could not sleep..so kept on reading the novel.... I dont think I cared what was happenning in the book.... It was more to delay myself facing the reality fo my exam !!! It seriously raises self doubt!!... Am I not good enough !!! I know I worked a lot on my RA (in fact way too much!!) but still its not a relief !! it still makes me feel I have not been upto it !!
Anyway may be I will try to spend time for the next exam and see..................................

No comments: