Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Life

Well finished my 4th sem at UT Austin... This could be the worst sem for me academically !! But since I am doing Phd grades wont be an issue!! I did do lot of work for my RA (not publishable though!!) But still its work and it will be helpful... We are still working for the conference next sunday!!

But personally this sem I have seen everything from utter despair to many happy moments... learnt many lessons about friends and how to moderate my expectations!! Friendships run in cycles where you will see a peak..... but at somepoint the peak ends....... and from then on it is not the same again... it is very difficult to reach the peak again... with time ... things have to change!! and so do priorities.... it did take time to accept this...I of course feel that it depends on the individual..... may be i still dont know how I will behave when I face such situations (i expect to be a little different for sure!! ).... But now I guess I know what to expect from anyone... So I am more prepared......

There were interesting things happenning for my friends here in Austin and at other places.. I wish that these things just go on smoothly....

Now that the sem is over... summer begins... this is my second summer here.... I hope to get some research done and send papers to TRB..... Lets see how all of that works out...

I will be moving out day after tomorrow........ from my apartment in RR to Speedway.... Lets see how this will affect my stay here......

No comments: