Friday, February 16, 2007

Is it true.... Yes.... beyond doubt

may be........
i have always agreed it was my mistake (even stronger word is appropriate!!).... i will be the first to acknowledge that....
i know.. I agreeing its my fault wont make it easier for her....... i know......

All i can do is sit and ponder... hope everything is fine.... and that she is moving on....

a friend of mine pointed out... what a loser i was... yes i am.... but there are things i cannot do ...
i did not know these when i made my choice.... it hurt when i realized i cant do some things.... but thats the way things are......

but i wont regret my decisions... those were some happy moments of my life.... memories that will last forever.... i just hope she sees it that way and moves on.... i hope so!!!... i am guilty is all i can say...

No comments: