Sunday, June 17, 2007

Another Saturday flies by

Well, it is Sunday again. Time flies fast.

Yesterday another Saturday and Volley as usual was real fun. I am beginning to enjoy without needing to get frustrated. The reason behind this is I play with guys who understand my way of playing the game. We do play to have fun, but unless you try to be competitive there is no fun. Playing to compete by giving it all, something like your life depends on it is what makes playing fun for me. I acknowledge it is not the best way to play but I am like that. So, if you want to play on my side you better give your 100%. All I ask for is for you to contribute your 100%. That is not too much to ask I guess. anyway!!



Work has not been all that fun off late. May be I have been writing for a long time now. Just completed a major chunk of one paper. It will surely need edits, but once the skeleton is down paper is surely in a better position. Now, have to finish one more paper by 20th. This will have to be done well. So, will try to do a good job!



Lets see how things go.

No comments: