Thursday, June 07, 2007

Interesting Coversation

Was talking to a good friend of mine doing a Phd on phone. His sister is getting married and he is going to India for the marriage. It must be a nice feeling.

Well, the main idea of the post was to discuss how similar our thoughts are at this stage of our PhD's. I have this feeling of being lonely pestering me very much. Even in a group of 15 people I realize sometimes I am alone in a different world worrying about things that are of no consequence to anybody not even to me. what was surprising was that he also experiences similar feelings. So is this common to every Phd .. a PhD syndrome? Well I do not know the answer. But I sometimes feel irritated and angry at myself. I waste hours thinking about rubbish and end up sometimes feeling very disappointed at the amount of work i completed in a day. Have to tackle this and move on. Lets see how it goes.

No comments: