Thursday, August 21, 2008

New Apartment

I have moved every year since I have been to Austin. Some years I even moved more than once for a variety of reasons. So, this year I have entered my 6th home in 4 years. Because, I expect this to be my last year in Austin, I hoped I will live in a nice place. Looks like my wish has been granted. I really like my apartment. For the first time during my stay here, I have given thought regarding how should I arrange my room. Not that it makes a huge difference, but the effort to make the room nice makes me feel good.

Have to get some minor things to make my room complete. Hopefully over the next few days I will get these stuff sorted out.

Funny how looking for joy in trivial stuff can allow you sometime from the pressing issues at hand!

No comments: