Friday, August 01, 2008

Reporting from India

Well, after a long journey I reached my home.

some Random facts of my trip

It took me 52 hours to reach my home after I left Austin.

I slept for 7-8 hours in the last 72 hours

My luck with flights finally ran out and Luthansa strike left me stranded for a while in Philly. Luckily I made it out of there and to India with +10 hours to the trip.

Dubai airport is one crazy place!

There are a number of muslims that travel from Dubail to Hyderabad. I mean its expected but seeing was something. When I say muslims the conservative types. I even saw a 10-12 year old girl in a burkha. Man thats not right somehow. Anyway, who am I to question religious faiths.

My luggage failed to arrive (again first time)

India is totally cool.... (Should I have to say this)


Blogging might be sporadic because of me bing in India. But I should be blogging on and and off (Don't be surprised if you find me blogging regularly)




No comments: