Friday, November 07, 2008

The real John McCain

I was mildly interested in the presidential race. I remember being impressed by the first speech Obama gave and supported him for the Democratic race because I thought he did not stand a chance. But he won. At the same time I liked John McCain for the kind of person he is. I am not even discussing their ideals. Just simply their personalities. So once both of them were running I really didn't mind who will win. Then McCain (or should I say the Republican's) started getting dirty in the campaigns. That was the moment I really started getting disinterested in the election. It looked like Obama will win and well he surely deserved to win. But once he lost The real McCain woke up, the person I liked.
Here is his concession speech!


And Congrats to Obama!

I know the post is delayed. But better late than never!

No comments: