Saturday, February 07, 2009

Something that will

result in long discussions in the media and blogosphere here.

Here is a Top 20 ranking for Indians of all time in Test cricket

   1.  Rahul Dravid
   2. Sunil Gavaskar
   3. Virender Sehwag
   4. Sachin Tendulkar
   5. Kapil Dev
   6. Bishen Bedi-BS Chandrasekhar-EAS Prasanna (as one bowling unit)
   7. GR Vishwanath
   8. Anil Kumble
   9. Vinoo Mankad
  10. VVS Laxman
  11. Sourav Ganguly
  12. Md. Azharuddin
  13. Dilip Vengsarkar
  14. Mohinder Amarnath
  15. Vijay Hazare
  16. Subhash Gupte
  17. Polly Umrigar
  18. Javagal Srinath

Well, before you react and say I support their analysis I will warn you. I am yet to read the entire piece on the criterion they used to come up with the ranking. So, I will get back to the ranking article in a couple of days when I finish reading everything.

No comments: