Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cricket again

With the New Zealand series going on I am as usual hooked on to live matches. Typically when India is playing its not hard to get partisan for me. I urge every ball to be good for India and bad for the opponents. But its not easy being that way with this NZ team. I really like some of their players. The list of players I really like includes Brendon McCullum, Ross Taylor, Daniel Vettori, Iain O Brein. But most of all I love Jesse Ryder. Yesterday NZ were batting there was a part of me hoping McCullum, Taylor and Ryder will score runs. Really! Its freaky I know. When Viru dropped Taylor's catch I was like does he suffer from a similar problem? As one of my freinds says there is transfer of wishes across the world in wave forms! Ryder did get a 100 amidst lot of nervous tension! But inspite of all this there is one thing. I only want them to put up a fight not to defeat India. So hopefully things will turn out in that direction.

Lets see!


No comments: