Monday, March 30, 2009

Journey

Seems like the journey has taken an unexpected twist. I was not even remotely considering this yesterday. But today this is what has happened. I am stunned. But I guess this is the right direction for me. Because I was at a standstill and going no where when things were n't the same with others. They were moving on. It was nasty but I do not think I was wrong. I had valid questions and got absurd answers. I cannot put in so much this way I guess. Still I was ready to continue. The irony of it makes it even more funnier. But what the hell I will take this on my chin like many things and move now!

Mind you! This wont be easy!

2 comments:

deepaktn said...

I was trying to decipher this, but fainted twice while reading :(

Maddy said...

dude, what are u talking about?