Saturday, September 26, 2009

How do you handle this?

Life, in my view, is never simple. But somedays its more complicated than ever. Today was one of those days with ambiguity regarding everything. Why did I do this? Why did I do that? Was there a better way of doing this? Did I act in a way that I hurt people? Did I do it willingly? Or was I just acting in good will that resulted in something bad for others? Too many questions! Too few answers. What can I do?  Well, I know one thing to do is to talk incessantly. I did that all night and have realized something. May be somethings go wrong to teach you something. If you can learn from these mistakes you will be a better person. I hope I can learn something from the entire episode. One thing is for sure. I tried my best given my constraints. Thats something I am proud about.
Anyway!

No comments: