Tuesday, September 22, 2009

An interesting

weekend to say the least. Had some long conversations with friends. Went to Houston. Liked one of the desi places a lot. Then had fun with friends. Played carroms after sometime. Got really angry at random people and stuff. Well, as you will know, everything is connected. There was something that was bothering me that was making me react in the way I did. Well, I know what it is and somehow this experience will allow me tackle it better. I think I have reached a point where I know whats causing me trouble and I am beginning to agree that  the quicker I deal with it the better for me (not mention people around me). I have had this problem in the past. I seemed to have learnt very little. May be someday I will!
Last night had one of those discussions that settles many nerves. Mind you not all of them. For that it takes time. Today went further in that direction. May be soon I will be there. The opportunity to enjoy such open, free spirited discussions without any boundaries is really blissful. I know I will not have such opportunities with many people. I will cherish it when I can! Also to learn that there are no boundaries! that's some feeling to experience!


No comments: