Friday, January 04, 2013

Change has to come from within

I hope every person reads this.

I feel embarassed reading this. It hurts to realize that I am part of such a regressive society. Police take their time to do their duty. People are scared to help. As the victim claims lighting candles and protesting is of no use when we are so morraly corrupt. I really hope the anger and disgust at the crime changes the younger generation to be more responsible human beings. as a society we cannot elimnate all jerks and animals. However, we still can be a better society that helps people in need and perform their duties. Until that day comes we can only long for it! The only way to honour her suffering worth it is to ensure no other human being has to endure such inhumane treatment. Again I feel stupid saying something can make her suffering worth it. Nothing can and nothing will. It is disgusting and I pray that no other person has to go through this!

No comments: