Monday, November 07, 2005

Me, Coffee and My Research

As usual, I sit in my office, alone, trying hard to work. I dont know, there is something missing. May be my excitement in anticipation of going back or be it the "call" that I am waiting forever. Somehow I find this sememster I am missing the "enthu" I had say in first or second semester. I am trying to fight these really bad symptoms, considering I am planning to do a Phd, with my coffee. We will see how far coffee can take me in solving my problems. But one thing is for sure I will have get some important things straight and get on with my research. Hoping for more productive night sessions at my desk!!

1 comment:

bobba said...

Correction: you need some caffeine and not coffee
Theorem: coffee != caffeine.
Proof:
coffee = pleasure
caffeine = stimulation
pleasure != stimulation,
Hence coffee != caffeine

Hope this helps ;)