Sunday, August 27, 2006

A coincidence....

I went to have my lunch and saw a person... who resembled one of my friends.....

in fact i nearly went and asked if" you are that person.... "

in the last moment i felt the person was not who I knew..... But what a coincidence that I had to see that person today.....

I am in a dilemma.... i dont realize why i even think of some people who needed me in their hour of trouble.... and conveniently forgot me!!!! I know they are not worth my time and still I waste my time... of course being angry with them!! and kinda screw up my mood......

I somehow feel bad some people act because someone else suggests them to act that way!! i feel its absolutely ridiculous............... cant they use their brain!!!!! well.... if they had....things would be different....

anyway i have my quals tomorrow and better things to think about..................

and i need to plan my long weekend..............

No comments: