Thursday, August 03, 2006

Interesting Times

We started the CEMDAP run..... we expect the results this time to match the live counts well...lets see....

My qualifier prep has started..... Its not in full swing yet... but i am happy i started it.... have some small targets to finish before my trip......

Started jogging again..... Now that the summer is over and that i decided to work from home I can afford to run for a while.... I know keeping fit and being in good shape is good...But somehow I cannot allocate time for it consistently... Lets hope I will run for a while..... I started with about 2 miles today...

I hope to run a marathon someday... i know for which I will need to spend decent amount of time...especially with the shape I am in now... I mean stamina wise... I can run 2 miles with comfort..... so I slowly need to raise to 5-6 if I have dreams of running the marathon... Of course with 3 courses and lot of RA work it is not a possibility this fall.... Hopefully next year....

anyway...........................................

I dont know..... It is good to hear that friends care abt u !! But i had my reasons for feeling the way I did..... I had my own issues that I had to sort out.... so was not in a good frame... i guess now everything is back to normal....

My situation has not improved....but i think i have finally made my decision... so it is all ok now... i have to handle it .. i know...so i will......

now to quals........

No comments: