Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Wont be Blogging for sometime

Will be out of Austin for a week from tomorrow.....

I am looking forward to the break... It should be fun.... and at the same time the break I need...

Once I get back i will have to start studying for quals in full swing....
of course i will think about quals from next tuesday... till then i will have fun....

Till i get to Chicago I decided I will read "Anna Karenina"....

I simply cant belive that I am reading a book like this.... (no contemporary serial on either hindi/gult channels can beat it for the familiar family twists... But still Tolstoy has something I cant express in words that just makes me read it.... it is not a small book mind you.... 740 pages!!)

anyway.... till I am back in austin I will miss my blogging.... I kinda started loving it :D

1 comment:

train said...

Hi naveen r u belongs to eluru yaa myself native place is eluru. I think you too the same.