Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Kite Runner

A very nice book.....

made me feel a lot better for various reasons......

reading it enabled me realize exactly what i felt for a thing i did..... it is my mistake and i need to own up for that..... but i have to live with it... at least knowing exactly what is the mistake makes it a little better......... anyway..

i am so happy i started reading books.... You learn a lot in your life and i am realizing books are a very important part of it.. and moreover it puts in perspective what you are doing.... there are way more important things than "research" in life...... Well..........

I wish i could write.... i have thousands of thoughts flowing in my mind and i just cant write them..............................................


anyway....................

No comments: