Sunday, December 10, 2006

blogging................

well... its close to 2 years since I started blogging......

I was not the blogging kind... but once you start... there is no looking back....

interestingly my first year as a blogger produced just 22 posts..... and well... by the second year it all exploded ... i posted 180 in my second year........

i think its due to the fact that i feel more uninhibited..may be.... but most likely it is a sign of the insecurity i feel since May... the reasons evident to me...

looking back at the posts the increased number of posts have coincided with the days i will never forget....

i have not yet recovered form the shock i received....... i know i am strong enough to fight it.... but still it affects me...... i can see the changes in me....... i hate the fact that there are days.... where i dont know whats gonna happen.. the sense of security so evident in my life earlier is not there....... I admit it was my fault... i was the one who failed in my responsibility....

but time has come where i have to move on with life..... there is nothing more i can gain by feeling bad about it........ i know what will happen to me.... i dont know how.....but i am preparing myself to live my life not as i dreamed.....but as it will be....... i have to adapt.... no point in dreaming when things wont happen ........

well... anyway..... i thought of a nice idea....summarizing my life over the last year...... in a post...
well well... so... the next post ...sometime later.......

No comments: