Friday, December 08, 2006

So close yet so far

i have completed my coursework for this semester... i still have a final.... I am not the kind who cares a lot about grades.... may be I know I cant egt all the top grades.... so I feel (to keep myself happy) grades are not important... so I kinda get a hang of the subject and thats all matters.... may be I am wrong....... but i dont care.........

finally I also sent the report... a ..just... 224 page report that our group has worked on for 3 months..... i was the lead for that and man was it painful.......... but now... may be.. only may be.... i have the patience to write long reports..... i dont know.....but still.....

Also..... this would be the last of mys ems with 3 courses.... so finishing it is good....

may be i can concentrate more on research.....

also i need to get some research work done....... a lot of it....

i have to develop a web survey....... man!!

tomorrow..... will be the 4 th graduation ceremony i am attending...... 2 of my very nice friends..... one of whose company i already miss and the others i will miss very soon.... will be graduating and walking.... i will take the role fo the official photographer........

and most importantly i need to work this break... plz...i need to........!!!!!!!!

No comments: