Saturday, March 24, 2007

Volley Ball

We have been regularly playing volley ball in austin. There are a few of us who really like it and want to play. Typically we play every saturday. So was the same today. It was a long, grueling and well fought match. And as happens so many times, i lost my temper with many people. This is one thing thats been bothering me for a while. I enjoy playing the game and I play it really hard. I play as if my life depends on it and I try to put everything into it. So if there is someone who is not putting in what he/she is capable of i get irritated. I want people to try 100%. If they do that I am happy because I out in 100% and thats not enough to win. I dont mind loosing but loosing because of lack of effort hurts me. I know people are angry with me because of the way I play my game. I am trying to control the temper but i know it is not possible always for me. anyway i will keep trying

About todays game, I dived 4/5 times and played well on my part. I missed my serve once in 9 games of 25 points. I guess thats acceptable. It is not as if i dont make mistakes, I dont make mistakes because of lack of commitment. I do make mistakes because I am not good. I think that is what I ask of everybody, try your best. I know it is just a game, but i dont get the fun of it if I dont play hard. Thats the only way I know to play. So I cannot easily change that. I feel it is what drives me to improve my game. Anyway, if people feel i am being foolish i will accept that and go on, but i wont change the way i play. One suggestion to those who play with me, do not try to get on my nerves, because i will give a mouthful when in bad temper, as one of my friends found out. i know that is not right, but knowing me for so long, people also should know better than making me angry. anyway enough rambling on my temper.
Lets see how it goes next time.
I wish I did my research so passionately!!

No comments: